Lewis Brisbois invites the livery industry's owners, operators, and operations personnel to join us for a small-group roundtable presentation on compliance with California's Wage and Hour Laws, current industry and litigation trends, and an individualized question and answer session. General topics will include:
- Employees and independent contractors;
- Calculating correct wages/overtime;
- Providing meal and rest periods;
- Providing compliant paystubs;
- Handling gratuities;
- Accounting for hours worked; and
- Handling terminated employees.
Date and Time: March 28, 2013 from 12 – 2 p.m.
Location: Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, LLP, 650 Town Center Drive, Suite 1400, Costa Mesa, CA 92626.
Registration Fee: $50 and includes lunch.
Presenter: Joseph Lordan, Esq. (Bio: http://www.lbbslaw.com/attorneybio.aspx?id=5058)
Registration: In order to allow for an individualized discussion, attendance is capped at the first 10 enrollees.
A 72-hour cancelation policy will apply.