Reasons to Join the GCLA
When you join the Greater California Livery Association (GCLA), you are able to meet and network with limousine operators through out the State of California. These contacts are a valuable asset for the growth and the success of your business.
- The Association host quarterly meetings with the latest educational topics on issues that directly affect the California Livery Industry.
- The GCLA maintains strong ties with the major California airports; Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Los Angeles International, John Wayne, San Diego and regulatory bodies both at local and state level including the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).
- Unlike many State Limousine Associations, the GCLA has paid lobbyists in Sacramento, attorneys and an airport consultant working with us to protect the California limousine industry.
- The GCLA further provides many quality vendor resources to help operators build their businesses, receive "Member Only" savings and to improve their bottom line.
- Members receive notification by email of the latest issues affecting them throughout the California Livery Industry.